Private sessions are tailored to the interests of the client and can be devoted to a specific project or to the development of one’s creative process.
Working one-on-one is an ideal way to dive deeply into dreams or into whatever creative material is on your plate. Whether you are preparing for a role on stage or screen, writing a script, developing a project from the very beginning stages, or simply longing to explore the mysterious symbols of your dreams, coaching is an invaluable resource.
Coaching can include:
• preparing a role for stage or for TV/film work
• opening and engaging with dreams
• working with writer’s block
• seeking greater access to one’s capacity for expression
• developing new creative material
• preparing for auditions
Ken is available for private coaching sessions in person at the Dreamwork NYC studio in New York City’s West Village, or on set or shooting location. He is also available to meet via Zoom. Contact Ken.